Tuesday, April 24, 2012


We're still in the spirit of Mother's Day around here, so I invited my own wonderful and stunningly beautiful mom to share her favorite piece of Stella and Dot jewelry to give you another great gift idea for this holiday!
"Although I have many favorite things from Stella and Dot, my very favorite piece is the Together Forever necklace. It has a versatile length which can fit anyone comfortably and beautifully. My favorite thing about it is that it incorporates silver and gold. This is such a fun trend right now that I am expecting to stick around. Why have to choose to wear either silver or gold when you can wear them at the same time?! It is also really fun to pair the Together Forever necklace with the On the Mark necklace which comes in gold. Layering these two makes such a delicate but fun statement! The woman in your life will LOVE either (or both) of these choices! Promise!" -Ginger Skinner

xo, 
Lacy 


1 comment:

  1. I have the together forever necklace. I LOVE it. It is so simple but beautiful. I could wear it everyday.

    ReplyDelete